Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Reading Profile:

At any given time, I'm reading anywhere from 3 to 30 books at once. I love graphic novels, and I will read many genres, such as science fiction, literature, young adult books, horror,  non-fiction and westerns among others. I'm fairly unbiased and will give most anything a chance. I love to balance "serious" literature with books that are typically considered "light."

When it comes to authors, Kurt Vonnegut, Hunter S. Thompson, Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Salman Rushdie, Stephen King and Gunter Grass are among my favorites. I consider Midnight's Children, Breakfast of Champions, the Catcher in the Rye, Grapes of Wrath, Dracula, and the Tin Drum to be my favorite novels, though that's constantly changing. I also love Harry Potter, the Chronicles of Narnia, all of Rick Riordan's books, Ursla LeGuin and Arthur C. Clarke intensely. Basically, the more I think about books, the more I can name drop in this reading profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment